Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Alden and Cassie

Sunday I took pictures of Alden and Cassie at The Wild Pumpkin in Beaverton, MI.  It was a pretty fun place.  They had all sorts of birds and animals, including little calves that were only a week old.  They also had delicious homemade donuts and a corn maze that was over a mile long...we gave up after about 10 minutes.  


Could this one be any more adorable?  I looove it!


I love little girl giggles!  



Alden looks so grown up.  He's a smart little dude.

5 comments:

  1. Okay, now that is amazing. The colors and the clarity are amazing. Good job Linsey. Oh, and great job at spawning those cute kids.

    Love,

    Aunt Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say ditto to Lizzy's comment. Man, those colors are fabulous. Those kids are so colorful and amazing.

    Love ya Linsey, you are so wonderful at what you do.

    Love,
    Mary or Mom from Farwell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linsey is the best photographer in the world...............I'm just saying.......
    Those kids must have really beautiful parents and grandparents and aunts and uncles........I'm just saying.........
    Kim Tait

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet pics. i want you to take pics of my boys! ~Kara

    ReplyDelete